Higher search engine ranks are not hopeless!
Remember: how to make your website appear in a search- is a process involving:
1. Keyword phrase research and analysis
2. Optimizing your website pages (adding the keyword phrases to specific areas of your page)
3. Keeping your content relevant and concise
4. Linking to authority sites in your industry – having them link back to you
5. Hand Submissions of your website pages to Yahoo.com, Google.com, Bing.com
6. Listing your websites on major directories- Open Directory Project and niche industry directories
7. Developing “buzz” about your website- blogs, news releases, emails, e-newsletters
8. Social Media Marketing
9. Building customer base
It takes experience and keeping up with what is happening in the internet marketing industry to achieve higher search engine ranks.
If you would like a bid on how to make your website appear in a search, fill out our form: http://www.mwilliamsmarketing.com/contact.cfm
M Williams Marketing, 1635 23 rd Street, Cody, WY 82414 email@example.com 307-587-0055